Kyle’s weekly sports update

News about Arsenal 

Arsenal wins to Leeds united. Henry scored the only goal.  Arsenal are doing  well  in the league  and I think Man City are going to win the league  but if Arsenal are lucky they might steal it from them.

Transfers rumours.

Newcastle might buy Defoe from spurs. He costs £ 14 million.

Man United are going to buy Tiote Arsenal Loan Henry from NY red bulls for 2 months.

Liverpool might be getting David Villa but I think he might not go and leave Barcelona.

Ac  Milan have put a bid for Ronaldo from Real Madrid.

Chelsea also put in a bid for Kaka.

Man city put in a bid for robin Van Persie. He said he won’t go because he is Arsenals captain and he is the best player in the premier league.

Best news this week…

Newcastle beat QPR 1-0.

I couldn’t believe it!

10 thoughts on “Kyle’s weekly sports update

1. Come On Kyle why support Newcastle when Livwrpools the best Team in the world I mean Liverpool won Newcastle & Chealsa did even though there not the best team in the world (No Offense) Chealsa fans but you got to admit Fernando Torres didn’t even schore a goal when he got there and I think he should have left his hair brown insted of Blond 🙁 😛 and you can’t support It because its your favorite colour (My SISTER does that and she change from liverpool to chealsa uck I know it digusting)
    🙂 😀 😛 😮 😕 😀 😀 😀 😀