Emergency!!

Emergency

Liam and Ismail 

This term our topic is Emergency.

Everyone is looking forward to this fantastic topic. Some of us want to learn about first aid and some of want to learn about natural disasters, for  example there are floods in Pakistan, America and there are hurricanes and earthquakes. In Japan there was a Tsunami which nearly destroyed all of the country.

What do you want to do for this topic?

Why don’t you add your ideas to our blog.

18 thoughts on “Emergency!!

1. I think for this topic we could have a look around a actual fire station and we could learn about lots of different things there. 🙂

2. I would like to know how the emergency services cope with bad weather
    and actually visit a hospital and watch the doctors and nurses
    work there magic healing people, to actually sit in a police car
    for a day to see how they cope with crime and visit a fire station or get one to come into
    school to see us and show the fire engine.
    I would also like to meet the rescuers who help foreign countries
    when natural disasters occur. Another great service to be part of in a day would be
    the ambulance services.
    I wonder if we could get the air ambulance crew to come and visit the school.
    Alonside the human resources we have we could also ask the emergency services if we
    could meet one of the many search and rescue dogs.

3. I think for this topic we could go inside an ambulance and learn all of the features of the vehicle. Also we could learn how to do mouth to mouth resuscitation. 😀 I think this would be very fun to learn about since our topic is Emergency. I hope you take my idea forward. 😀

4. Yes jai i think that is a graet idea but i think we could do other emergency viechles like a fire truck because in there we could learn about all the equipment they use and what does it does we could also find out about there uniform and the emergency numbers that you have to call in case of a emergency. 🙂 But i also think we could do a bit more first aid like wrapping bandeges around each other! :p 🙂 ;P 😉

5. wow! this is amazing jai fabulous i think it is a great idea but you can search about there uniformand the emergency numbers whitch to call.

6. I think we could go into a ambulance and look at all the stuff in there we could also visit a fire station too

7. I think that’s a great idea Shawon 😮 !
    It’s easy to learn about mouth to mouth all you have to do is go on first – aiders they will teach you everything abouth the body. Well I shoulden’t exageraite not everything but some parts espacillay mouth to mouth 😀 !