Pantomime

Our topic this term is ‘Oh no it isn’t which is about pantomimes.The children will be learning about pantomimes and writing their own script to perform to other classes.

This week we are finding out what makes a good pantomime by exploring existing pantomimes.

[slideshow]

40 thoughts on “Pantomime

1. I really had fun acting out the pantomimes. My group had Snow white. I learnt a lot about pantomimes today. Did you know pantomimes started in Italy then it travelled to France then England.

2. I enjoy the pantomime because the story’s were fun to read.I learnt a lot about pantomimes today. The pantomime travelled from Greece to France than England.
    I like the Aladdin pantomime because it was funny when the man said oh she’s not and the audience said oh yes she is.It was good because the audience participated.

3. I am going to have fun acting to other classes. my group had Cinderella it was great. I have learnt a lot today.

4. I have really injoyed doing oh no it isnt it is fantastic and we are macking a script and we made a massive poster about what we all know and we have been doing reasearch about the pantomime and if we have learnt lots more and if we did another poster i bet that there would be no more room because we know lots more. My patner is dylan and we are doing great now we have done our script we are doing a fact file and its going really well. I think the whole class has injoyed doing it i hope because i am!

5. I have really injoyed doing oh no it isnt it is fantastic and we are macking a script and we made a massive poster about what we all know and we have been doing reasearch about the pantomime and if we have learnt lots more and if we did another poster i bet that there would be no more room because we know lots more. My patner is dylan and we are doing great now we have done our script we are doing a fact file and its going really well. I think the whole class has injoyed doing it i hope because i am! Me and my partner have printid a pantomime stage if you wanna see just come to 5m and if you wanna know more about pantomimes just come to 5m

6. I think we are all going to have a lot of fun showing other classses our pantomimes Well anyway I think I will 🙂

7. I think that idea of making a pantomime will be great ,only uder 1 condition no fighting over who is doing what part.

8. I have learnt that in a pantomime the villian come from the stage left and the goodies come from the stage right, also that if the romans didn’t like the play they would tell the actors to get of the stage. If the actors didn’t go of they threw stuff at them!

9. What kind of pet did Aladdin have?
    A flying car-pet.

Why was Cinderella such a poor footballer?
    Beacause her coach was a pumpkin! Ha ha.

10. I wish we had another pantomime assembly I loved singing… 🙂 at first I was nervous but then when we were dancing I LOVED IT TO BITS! I hope that every one that watched it enjoyed it!

11. We watched Aladdin in pantomime wich was made in 2000. The S club 7 were in there, the S club 7 were a famous band in 2000.

12. the pantomime were watching in our class is alladin and it has s club 7 and they were a famous band back in the days