11 thoughts on “5M Story Opener!

1. Heart of jaguar

No! I shouted I don’t want to go in the attic it’s dangerous it shadowy, pitch black and nobody hardly goes in there. Any way if I went in there what would you want. Clair what do you want! I “just want a jaguars harts so I can show of to my friends” no way anyway I don’t want you to popular there was jaguars.

2. Stranger danger

“HELP” She shouted
    There was bright colourful animals some were dejected and some were joyful. It was pitch black. She was terrified. She was running fast as She could. Trying to get out of this place. But then a strange animal came and started chasing her. She started screaming. The animal that was chasing her was hairy and had a grin on its face with glowing red eyes.

3. Eye of the tiger

I was little and it was dark. I heard screaming,shooting and then silence. I didn’t know what happened I cried like any old 1 year old would. After I fell asleep and again it was black. I woke up and I saw two orange and black animals they spun round me making me feel sick they were, they were, they were… TIGERS!

4. Heart of the jaguar.

“Help”. I was running as fast as I could . I could feel the fear rising up in my body.
    “Hello “. The jaguar had gone now I have to find my friends. I started to walk on I did not no what was in for me around the corner .

5. “Where are they”? I said to my self. “Maybe I left them somewhere” I really need them. It is really really important! If I lost it I’m in big trouble I need them.

6. Sword of who?
    “Where are you?” shouted oscar ” I see you I see you!” The molten
    Lava began to bubble.
    “Watch out Clare!”shouted oscar
    “I will” Clare shouted back as a rat ran by her feet. Clare stepped back right into the bubbling molten lava.
    “Nooooooo Clare if you must not live neither should I!”
    Oscar stabbed his demon sword into the rock and fell back …..

7. Stranger danger

“Where are they?” I whispered to myself
    If I can’t find them I am going to be alone,oh no!
    I started to find them and looking through the bushes and forest I
    Still couldn’t find them.
    “Where could they be?” My heart was beating I was running so fast I am aching.
    I am so terrified,they must be somewhere around this forest.somewhere!
    “If I cant find them it is daylight it is going to moon light,I must
    Phone the police as soon as possible.
    I walked into the dark it was full of darkness all of a sudden people was screaming and then the lights
    Came on,the people who was screaming was not there it was empty. Then nobody was screaming again till the lights went to darkness again people were screaming.again.i was confused because people kept on
    Screaming again and again..,

8. SPARROW

Holding my arrow close to my chest, my hands sweating making me loosen my grip,until without warning my hands slipped and and the arrow went from my bow straight into the doe’s heart, Leaving it lying dead,with blood dripping from the wound. I carried it all the way to my hut without struggle. I hadn’t eaten for ages, for I had just learnt how to hunt.My father had only just taught me before he was taken away by a cruel,wretched tribe!

9. Starless space

Once, a little boy called Edward always wanted to be a spaceman it was the only thing he was thinking of,day and night.he was so addicted to be a spaceman he only watched space shows and he kept asking his mum for space toys and other things like that.his mum said he had to go outside to play with his friends for at least Half an hour or so. Edward shouted it’s my life!

10. The wonders of Jessie

July 28th 1992

The wind breezed above my head. My heart beating fast. The past went past, living on the street was hard but when your thinking about your loved ones. You just want a hug. Let me tell you how this happened.

November 5th 1991

I gazed at the fireworks on my birthday. It was fabulous! “Oh thanks for taking us to the park daddy! Your the best daddy in the world! I wish that you’ll stay and not move to your job!” I cried. “Sweetie I’m not moving far away!” He laughed Actually, he was saying that for fun!

11. It was 11:30 at night. There was a silence in the caravan. The door thrashed. “Its just the wind probably,” Owen whispered . He put the duvet to his chin.” Eke!”
    ” That sound always comes from the Old Mines.” His sweat oozed out of his fists; Alfie was still asleep snoozing about lepricons because Owen told him it’s real for a joke.
    Their Mother died and their dad dumped her body in the mines. Her skin was really flaky after she burned to death. Owen had the same dream of the underground mine.