Easter holidays! By Udeshpal.

Hi everyone. Today we have just been told that school is closed for 2 whole weeks because it’s the easter holidays! This is going to be great. I hope that all of you at school, who celebrate easter, have bought an easter egg. And i’ve heard that it is going to snow next Tuesday. So this easter could be the best easter ever! I wonder what all of you are going to do for 2 whole weeks. One thing I will be doing is eating an easter egg and probably sleeping for a very very long time . Well that ‘s it. Goodbye and we will see everyone after the holidays. Bye! Here is the worlds largest easter egg

16 thoughts on “Easter holidays! By Udeshpal.

1. wow that easter egg is enormas i wiss that was mine!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! 😉

2. Hello. Udeshpal, that easter egg looks enormous. Enough to feed a little to the whole school. Do not think I can buy one that big, and definitely not eat it. Good article. Looking at that egg has made me hungry for chocolate. Yummy xx.

3. Its true when I look at that easter egg it make me feel so hungry. But in real life you would’nt get a massive easter egg.