Which songs shall we learn? By: Aaliya and Aarondeep

Last year 5M and 5D learnt some pop songs with Mr. Singh our singing teacher. We learnt Rule the world by Take That, Let the sun shine by Labyrinth and Will you be there by Michael Jackson. In year 5 we are going to learn some more pop songs because we really enjoyed learning them in year 4. We can’t wait to start learning lots of more different songs in year 5.Mrs Devaney and Miss Daniels have let us choose different songs that we would like to learn. Would you like to tell us some songs that you think we should learn? So far Jai had a brilliant suggestion to learn β€˜Valerie’ by Amy Winehouse and we love this choice!

14 thoughts on “Which songs shall we learn? By: Aaliya and Aarondeep

1. My suggestion it I really like these songs but I think you should learn on the floor or i’m into you by Jennifer Lopez .

2. But we have already learned to sing ‘Let the Sunshine’. We would like new suggestions. They obviously must be suitable to sing at school and have a positive message.

• I know miss I’ve got one ain’t no sunshine is a good miss where it says anin’t know sunshine when shes gone!

3. I really like Michael Jackson’s music, especially his music from the 1980’s and early 90’s. His songs were some of my favorites when I was a child.

4. Maybe we could do song`s from the 1950`s becuase then it links in with are topic SHAKE RATTLE & ROLL!!!!! πŸ˜‰