Chocolate Tasting

This afternoon we began to taste different chocolates.  We used our learning on our tastebuds to refine our tasting skills and decide what we like, don’t like and why.  It was a brilliant lesson and we enjoyed working together as a year group.  We enjoyed learning and using lots of new words to describe our senses.

Which chocolate did you prefer and why?

4 thoughts on “Chocolate Tasting

1. I really liked when we tasteed all that chocolate on tuesday afternoon. I worked with Fabio and Navdeep First we done dark chocolate to get it over and done wi9th but when I ate it it tasted really nice. Then we done white chocolate and I thought I did`nt like white chocolate but really I did. And I learnt never to give Fabio white chocolate because thinks it tastes repugnant!

2. When I tasted the jam it tasted very discusting because it never tasted the right sweatness. when I tasted the honey it was a bit to soure.

3. Tasting chocolate was amazing!!!!!!!!I was so excited. Tasting all the different types of chocolate was brilliant. My most favorite chocolate chunk was the white chocolate because when you put it into your mouth all you can taste is the most luscious,creamy,mouthwatering and divine chocolate ever!!!!!!!!!!