Cadbury's World….

Can you write some posts to tell the world about our amazing trip?

35 thoughts on “Cadbury's World….

1. I really loved cadburys world it was really good and I loved that scrumptiocious melted chocolate we had that two times!

1. I didn’t see all that (i saw the presentation, the game thing on the floor, chocolate tasting and a lots more) and also you went in the different way in the way we went in i think it had a few climbing things

2. I have to say that Jaiden looks really funny in that costume and the chocolate was really Delectable, luscious and heavenly there is no other taste then that chocolate there.

3. I enjoyed the trip to Cadbury’s World it was a amazing trip ever. My favourite part was when we had to go on the ride. I think that Cadbury’s World was the best trip ever!

4. WOW!
    It looks like you have been having fun at cadburys wow did you enjoy eating the delightful chocolate?
    Did you have a great time year 4?
    :-):-):-):-)

5. My favourite part of the the trip was when we met the gorilla from the Cadburys adverts. It reminded me of our literacy work.

What was your favourite part of the trip and why?

6. My favourite of the trip was when we were watching the video and when the smoke went on the chocolate and smoke came out from the chair and up our legs and when the chocolate was shaking our chairs were shaking and then smoke came out of the ceiling 😀 🙂

7. Going to cadburs World was great. Getting to taste the smooth chocolate melt in you mouth just makes you want tot stay there. In the end everyone was excited to taste a cup full of chocolate, but when the ye aculy tried the treat it was to ritch. Bad enough to call horrible.

8. We have such a lovely time at Cadburys World we went to the rain forest and we have a lovely tiime. Then we have a ride at cadabra it amazing at cadabra ride we saw lost of things. That was my best day ever.

9. Hello year 4 i am in year 5 and my name is karolina. It looks like you had a really amazing time i remember when i went it was fantastic to. I hope you had fun . 😀

10. I agree with kiran i think it was fantasic i really loved
    the chocolate. I think it was yummy that was the best trip
    ever.