Half term holiday

I had a lot of fun on my holiday because I went to the cinema to watch Turbo. It was about a snail who wanted to be a racer. But then he landed on a race car and he fell inside. The person who was riding inside was losing so he used N2O (Nitro) to go faster. Where the snail was so he got faster. Then I went to a sleepover  and had lots of fun. The last thing I did  was go to an Indian restaurant called purnima. The food was excellent.

3 thoughts on “Half term holiday

1. wednesday What I did in the holidays was I went to the cinema and watched turbo in 2d it was all about a snail and he wanted to be a racer then in the end he was a racer and he was the fastis snail and he’s name was turbo and it was lots of fun and I also got to have some popcorn and some coke and i got to have smarties Also lots of snacks. Friday i went park and played on the swing and i went really really high it was like i was on a plane then i went on the climbing frame and swung on it then i went home . Thursday Halloween on Halloween i went to go treak or treating and I was so excited and I dressed up as a witch then after when I went treak or treating
    I went to some shops I went home .tuesday bonfirenight on bomfirenight I went to Victoria park and I went on the bouncy casle slide then I went on the swing and in my holidays it was so much fun.

The end bye bye