My trip to Bristol zoo. By Udeshpal

On Saturday 4th June 2011 I went to Bristol zoo with my family. It was magnificent. When I got there I saw west lowland gorillas. Did you know that west lowland gorillas are related to apes, orangutans, chimpanzees, man and other gorilla species. Then I saw lots and lots of meercats and the best habitats for them are deserts, semi deserts or grasslands. After a while I saw some Asiatic lions and they are only allowed 2-3 cubs. When I finished looking around I saw loads of rainbow lorikeets and some red pandas. Also I saw loads of ring tailed lemurs and dr. bazaar monkeys. Did you know that ring tailed lemurs are related to mongooses, aye aye, Indri, and sifaka. When we looked all around the zoo we went home and then had an ice cream. And that was my trip to Bristol zoo.

7 thoughts on “My trip to Bristol zoo. By Udeshpal

1. i hope you hade an amazing time i wish i went with you i think this sounds great i would also like to learn some facts you found out can you please tell me some?

2. Udeshpal it seems that you had a fantstic time at Bristol zoo I wish i could come and see!!!!! 😉 🙂 🙁 😀 :p 8)

3. i really like this blog post i think you had an amazing time can you please hare some facts you learnt please i would really like to find out. 😀