The most important wedding of the year!

By Dalip and Kamal

Miss Martindale told us she needs help planning the most important wedding of the year. She told us it was her wedding! we brainstormed the maths that we would use to plan a wedding! Here are some examples: we would add different costs to see how much money you would need,we would need to multiply recipes to make sure we bought the right amount of ingredients, we would have to measure the men to order the correct size suit, we would have to figure out how long we would need the cars for and how much it would cost to hire. Also we need to understand time to know what time everybody needs to get to the diferent places and be able to add to get the total cost of the whole thing.

What a lot of maths! Miss Martindale definitely needs our help!

Click the link for a royal message!<

http://vhss-d.oddcast.com/vhss_editors/voki_player.swf?doc=http%3A%2F%2Fvhss-d.oddcast.com%2Fphp%2Fvhss_editors%2Fgetvoki%2Fchsm=4d1cc4673b91043965b431cbbacb4b37%26sc=3821901

10 thoughts on “The most important wedding of the year!

1. Ooooo! I loved the Royal wedding & now another one to think about! Goodness, I had no idea how complicated it can be & how much calculating you’ll need to do! I’m going to enjoy keeping up with this one. BTW – when’s the big day?

2. The Royal wedding was good but Miss Martindale`s wedding is going to be spectacular and also amazing!!!!!! 🙂

1. I agree paige the royal wedding was fantastic but Miss Martindale’s wedding is going to be mind blowing!!!
      The Royal wedding mesage was superb.

3. What do mean hammaad, I’m sure we will like miss martindales wedding but it hasn’t happened yet!

4. Yes Hammad you have just made a little mistake that you could change any way. My Moms freind is also having a wedding on the 28th of augst I can`t wait yeah!!!

5. I loved when the person spoke it was clever and when you put the mouse on the person it would follow you.