Newspaper Reports by Aaliyah 4G

Year 4 have been writing newspaper reports about the awful incident that happened to Little Red Riding Hood’s granny. Here is one completed report.

Wolf On The Prowl!!! Reported by Aaliya

Last night at midnight a blood thirsty wolf attacked
Grandmother at her own cosy cottage. We have no evidence
Yet but still we will have an interview with William the wolf and
Hopefully get more evidence.

After interviews we heard that William wolf had broke in the grandmother’s cottage and locked her in the cupboard. As soon as he broke in he grabbed Emma Smith and pushed her to the ground. Then he put her in the cupboard and locked her in with a metal chain. We had a chat with Little Red Riding Hood and this is what she said “I was terrified when the wolf came in but luckily the woodcutter saved me.” Grandma said she has got over the attack and she is all better now.

Wolf Found!!
Yesterday wicked William wolf was found hiding in the trees refilling some deadly weapons. He aimed them at us but luckily the police smacked them off him and he was taken to jail.
“I thought I got away with it if it weren’t for that medaling kid” said Mr Wolf to reporters after his arrest.

8 thoughts on “Newspaper Reports by Aaliyah 4G

1. That was a really good post Aaliya. The newspaper report was fantastic,i really enjoyed reading it. It was really detailed and it sounded like a real newspaper by a real reporter!!! 😛 🙂

2. That’s a wonderful report, Aaliyah. It’s very well structured and its images are very clear (I could imagine the whole situation and the reporter interviewing the characters after the incident!). I’d love to read more reports like that.

Great job!

Berta

3. I loved doing my newspaper reports because it all so intresting because the next thing you know is that we are going to type it on the netbooks and print it out.

1. Sorry, well done Aaliyah you did a great job with your phenomenhal news papaer report, if this was a real report in the newspapers which it could be I would be really intrested and want to read on.

4. hahahahaha!!! wow aliya that is very funny!!! i hope have enjoyed writing it up because i know i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work 😉