21 thoughts on “Habitats research links

1. I have looked up some research about the two animals i was suppose to do!

I had looked up Mongoose
    Habitat:
    The Mongoose can be found in forests,Marshland,Grassland as well as desert`s they are also found in Africa,Euerope,Aisa and the carribean
    Size:
    The Mongoose can be 20-65 cm long plus a tail that is 15-50 cm long.
    Apperence:
    The Mongoose has a short fur coat that is yellow to brown in colour.It had short legs with sharp dagger claws and a pointed pointy nose with long whiskers
    Diet:
    The Mongoose eats small animals such as snakes,Mice rabbit,frogs and Insect`s they also eat eggs,fruit,seeds and nuts
    Young:
    The female has one litter of 2-4 young each year.The young are fed by the mother untill they are 4-8 weeks old

INTREASTING FACT:
    The mongoose uses its sharp claws to dig or scratch the ground for there yummy delicous dinner Insects!

2. I have looked up some research about a animal

Lion

Lion (panthera Leo) is the only big cat that lives in sociel groups.Three groups are called prides and consist of 3 to 30 lions.The femals are often related and share care of the cubs,including suckling.The lionesses do the mojority of hunting with some driving pray towards an ambush of other waiting lionesses.

Even thoudh they do the little of the hunting,the mals eat first followed by the females,the cubs.

When full grown,males leave their prides and search for another pride to join.They fight older or injured males to become part of the new pride.The loser has to leave.Young males often kill the cubs of the beaten males.

3. I think it was really good that miss Martindale put these links on because ive manage to finish off my reaseach and now its all done, I willbring it in to school tommorow. Also yes rayan this site is super phenomanal.

4. I HAVE FOUND INFORMATION ON A BLUE WHALE:

habbitat:

the blue whale lives all around the world near the surface of the ocean.they sometimes live in small groups called pods.

size:
    the blue whale can grow 25 meters long.it has a layer of fat ( blubber) 5-30 cms thick all over its body.

diet:
    the blue whale eats tiny sea creatures and small fishs

INTERSTING FACT.

THE BLUE WHALE CAN MAKE MORE NOISE THAN A JET A PLANE WHEN IT BREATHS THROUGH ITS TWO BLOWHOLES.

THE WHALE IS THE BIGGEST ANIMAL THAT EVER LIVED ON THE EARTH

5. I FOUND INFORMATION ON A ANGLEFISH:

habbitat:

anglefish live in the coral reefs in warm water around the world

size:

anglefish grow between 30-38 cms other spiece are smaller.

diet:

the anglefish is a carnivale (meat eater) they eat coral ,worms ,sponge and shell fish

appeareance:

anglefish are yellow,blue,black and white anglefish have flattened body’s and a small tail.

anglefish have powerful jaws

6. bluefin tuna

habitat:
    the soutern bluefin tuna breeds live in the indian oceans in indonesio.

size:

they grow up to 2 meters long and weigh 135 kilometers.

diet:
    the southern bluefin tuna can eat any type of fish.

apperence:

the southern bluefin tuna has dark blue almost black skin on the upper part of the body and light silver below.

i liked finding information about animals

7. This is such an amazing topic were we can find facts and put them in a clip so everyone can see them. Once there filmed it will be AMAZING!!!!! 😉

8. The Habitat research is real fun!I cant wait till we write our scripts and then film our group documentrary.I BET THERE GOING TO BE FANTASTIC!!!!Do you agree???
    🙂 ;D

9. Do you knew what?When i write the information of the tiger you will think i’ve copy
    them and i finish.I WRITE THAT WITHOUT ANY HELP GUYS.I know you will not believe me but this is the TRUTH.