Welcome to Year 4's blog page!

What do you think people should know about life in Year 4 at Bearwood Primary?

You might want to tell them about some  of the activities and topics we have done this year.

10 thoughts on “Welcome to Year 4's blog page!

1. We have started a Lights,Camera,Action topic in 4M.In this topic we are going to make a animation on a issue in the world.We have decided to bullying.We can either make a stop-motion animation or a film.I am looking forward to Topic.I think our teacher is a thrilling teacher who choses such fascinating topics.I love this topic and I am going to make sure I work harder than I have worked in any other topic.I hope I can.

2. I love being in 4M.I have a wonderful teacher.Her name is Miss Martindale.She got engaged over the easter holiday and has a pet tortouis called Georgina but its George for short.As Amanveer said.Were doing a topic called Lights, camra,action.We also went to the clc.In Literacy we’ve been doing playscripts.We are doing a new virsion of Charlie and the chocolate factory.We got a letter from Anne Giltson from the Cbbc.I think we are sending the finshed playscripts next week.I can’t wait.Well I have loved being in 4M.I can’t wait till year 5.I loved the techers that been teeching me so thankyou!

3. Actually I think some students are forgetting what we did previously like:

Chocolate
    Switched on
    Survial
    Splash
    Lights camear action

4. Yes Kimran I agree with you.I really love being in year 4.I have wonderful friends.I am still thing what it will be like in year5.I am thinking,there will be harder work.

5. Thank you Kimran for reminding me about our previous topics.I agree with you Riya that Y5 is going to be hard but we can do it!

6. I loved the chocolate topic beacause it was scrumcious and delicious.(A bit melty to) Also we got to go to the humongus, mountainious chocolate factory cadbarys world.