Evacuation letter- Bismah

[vodpod id=ExternalVideo.986090&w=425&h=350&fv=]

Here is Bismah’s evacuation letter from Writers Workshop. To view you need to click on the link at the bottom of this post.

Please leave a comment on the voicethread. Let her know what you like about the piece of writing. Are any words particularly effective? Has she used any sophisticated connectives to good effect?

Is there anything she could improve to make her writing better?

Remember- you can leave an audio comment or a written comment. Click on the link to see the voice thread in full size because you won’t be able to read the writing here.
http://voicethread.com/?#u1369697.b1700015.i8957532

18 thoughts on “Evacuation letter- Bismah

1. I really loved this letter Bismah & as a mum, I would have been really pleased to have got it. I really enjoyed the bit about the cow & the PS at the bottom. Your description of the train journet was very graphic. You should be very pleased with your work!

2. I liked it when Bismah used the word deafening. She also used a lot of describing words. Her sentences made sense.

3. Hi year4 when i looked at your blog everything was excellent and i love reading this evacuation letter.

4. Hi my name is Asma i love your work and im in year 3 im learning about Romans and I like you work and I have a rabbet and I take my dog for a work and I go chorlton park school.

5. Hello I’m Palvasha from Chorlton Park Primary School. My favourite thing to do is Painting and Drawing. I have been learning about Romans. I have learnt that a Rebellion is like a kind of fight and like violence when you are told to do something and you don’t do it.

6. Thank you to every-one for looking at my work and whoever left a message.Thank you Palvasha and Asma for writing on our bearwood blog!