Mass by Hammaad and Joshua

This week  we have been mearsureing mass. We have been measureing pasta and rice to learn how to use the scales. It has been boosting our learning and it is really fun with kg and g.All the children loved doing it because it was fun to learn about measuring. We also have been learning how to change grams into kilograms. We played a pairs card game to show we knew today and it was fun!

Now we are experts we are going to help Miss Martindale weigh her baby tortiose so she can see if she is growing well.

20 thoughts on “Mass by Hammaad and Joshua

1. This week i thought that kg and g were going to be really,really tricky.But there not! Today when we were converting kg into g it was very fun.I found it really fun when green- stickers(me) did practical work.It was a bit figety when we had to weigh the rice or pasta.I worked with Mya and her question was to convert 75kg into a decimal number.She was struggling at first but after she got it.

2. Hello our names are leo and asma we are learning about romans are you leaning about weiht. See if there are any mastakes

3. hi my name is asma and leo this is are website is chorltonpark.manchester.sch.uk

whot do you lern about ?
    my teaters name is Mr woods and my other teaters is mr sloan

4. whot do you lern about ?

hi my name is asma and leo this is are website is chorltonpark.manchester.sch.uk