What have you enjoyed most during our 'Opening up a world of opportunities' week?

If you look on the
http://creativeweekatbearwood.wordpress.com/
blog then you can see some photos of the week taken from lots of different workshops. More information and videos will be put on that blog soon so keep checking it for updates.

What have you enjoyed most this week?
What has made you feel inspired?
Are there any careers that you think you now may like to pursue?

This is ‘Blind Dave’s’ website. Please take a look as it is very interesting.
http://www.blinddaveheeley.co.uk
Also, on the Year 3 blog there is a video of the talk that Dave gave to us that was kindly added by Miss Thomas.

31 thoughts on “What have you enjoyed most during our 'Opening up a world of opportunities' week?

1. Now I may want to be a forensic scientist. I have enjoyed mostly everything this week. Some of the activities that I thought were going to not be my type of workshop turned out to be spectacular. I have been inspired by all the vistiors and the workshops. Now I can not wait for the re-opening of Calthorpe Haven.

1. You enjoyed lot’s of thing’s don’t you Kimran. First you liked being a forensic scientist. Now you enjoyed being at Calthorpe Haven. And by the way, the mend you had done a Calthorpe Haven was so beautiful, I forgot I could up level the word.Your mendi was a attractive Kimran.

2. I enjoyed it aswell.We found out who murdered the teddy it was an anothor teddy.My favourite workshop is the art.I hope someone buys it.I can’t wait until tomorrow,I am to excited.I have also enjoyed the fire figter on.It was with Mr Murphy.The workshop taught me all about team work.We had to stand on a bench and get our selfs in alphabetical order on the bench but we coulden’t fall off.

My group did really well (Sarika,Ryan and Amaan.Mr Murphy gave us 10/10 for our team work! In Zodeccas teqm,Zodecca kept on falling off lot’s of times!

1. The teddy was called Leo the Lion. The forensic scientists this week discovered that he was murdered by Fred (the other teddy) because Fred was insanely jealous of Leo as he is my favourite toy!
        Miss Martindale

3. I can’t wait for Writers Workshop.I have found some wow words.
    I can remember my targets aswell.I am working towards a 4b.When I came to y4 I was a 3b but know I think I made brillent progress!

1:I can use paragraphs correctly.
    2:I can spell long words correctly.
    3:I can use a complex sentence.

4. I loved ‘Opening up a world of opportunity’ week was very fun. All the visitor’s were all inspirational. But they all had a message, but what message? I think I know what’s the message

At the end of ‘Blind Dave’s’ assembly we said ‘You can be what ever you want to be’
    I think that’s the message al the visitor’s were trying to give.

5. I’ve had a astonishing time. Blin dave was a speaical person. Blind dave’s dog wicky, who was a hairy guide dog, licked josh. he exceedingly suprised.
    I have just meeted my target! writing a complex sentence! YAY!