26 thoughts on “Happy Wednesday from Edgmond!

1. Hey Kofi I’m 7 years old today!! Can you beleive it…..
    Wish you was here to help me open my presents.
    You looked like you was going fast on the zip wire, that
    Looks like fun, was it scary? Did it make your tummy go squiggly wiggly???
    Hey my Kofi wow, you have been very busy making the shelter and fire!!!!! I can’t wait to show your picture to Aunty Kay, she would say Kofi you look right at home under the tree.
    Daddy and nanny send lots of hugs and love. Nasheik can’t wait to see what you do next. Mrs Daniels and staff a big thankyou for posting the pictures on the blog it means a lot. Well done Bearwood crew for your Team Work!!! Keep it up xxxxx

• Happy Birthday Medinah!

the zip whir was longer then I thought and when you hit the tier you go up high. I loved it was wicked with Debbie because it was really high and scary.

Love Kofi

• Hello my Kofi, lovely to see a message from you, i was so pleased.
        I know your busy having a great time, but Medinah will be so pleased you sent a messgae to her.
        You seem to be doing a lot of activites, how lucky you are, and the children from Bearwood School. Can you ask the owners do they have a time when just adults can stay and do fun activites just like you all?
        I feel so happy when i see your picture on the blog, having such a great time.
        Say Hi to all your friends. if your not to busy can you messgae Nasheik, he feels so lost with out you. He cant wait to see you, he wants to tell you so much…………………………..
        Keep safe love you too much mom xxxxxxxx

2. Morning everyone!
    Looks like another lovely day for you all to enjoy a fun filled day packed with lots of activities.
    Hope you all had a good sleep.
    See you all soon x

• Aaronnnn!!!!!!! 😀
        How are you honey?
        Looks like your having a wicked time and enjoying yourself.
        The zip wire looks really fun, bet you couldnt get enough of it.
        Cant wait until you come home, theres no one to fight with me now!! LOL.
        Take care of yourself.
        Lots of love and kisses, Sharan xxxx

3. good morning nathan, hope you ad a lovley day yesterday and the weather keeps fine. love dad & tracey

• Hi to you all,

i hope you are ejoying the quiet and weather is brilliant. I love it here and I’m staying forever!!

love Nathan

• hi cammie,

miss u loads, your brother is annoying me and i have the pleasure of your sisters company because she has broke up for the holidays.
      Hope u are having a good time?
      Dad says hi from italy… and hope u are behaving??

Luv u loads and loads

Mum and nani and the rest including jimmy who says he misses ur back chat….

4. Hi Mum,

I went on the zip wire and it was cool. I went on the really high one. My eye is ok and don’t worry.

Love Chetan 🙂

• Hi baby, Aww good to hear ur ok.. See im always telling u ur clumsy eh, u had us worried, But I know ur in good hands, .. Good job I know how clumsy u are even when ur asleep.!! I also noticed there’s not many pics of u, and i certainly know ur not camera shy… Enjoy ur day, try not to trip over ur own legs today ;P.. Miss u and love u lots n lots my little cheeky monkey.. – from mummy and Nikhil, nani, & Nanu send big hugs and kisses xxxxxxxxx

5. Hello everyone at home,

I am having fun and we have been having lots of adventures and learning new skills. The zip wire was amazing and Debbie pushed me really hard and made me wobble. It was really fast. I want to stay another week.

Love Shammah

6. Hi everyone,

I’m not missing you too much. It’s briliant here and I wish I could stay forever.

Love Haven

(P.S. I can’t stop smiling)

• So pleased your having an amazing time, Oceanes really missing as we all are. You keep smile love you loads Hav.

Love Mum, Daniel , Oce, Orion, Mercedez, Skyla and Nan

7. Ah,Sorry everyone is not at home but they is Esther,Shalom,Isaiah,Josh and Max so we will tell Mr Everyone that you have been greeting him.

Thank God u did’nt hate yourself we are missing you loads honey bunch xxx

8. Hello and welcome to you my barton nice and happy to see you there have fun and enjoy

from becky’s mom and dad

9. and too the rest of you teachers i bet your enjoying yourselves more than the children have a great time
    Hello becky and hope you have a great day today all our love hugs and kisses see you friday xxxxxxxxxxxx
    please give all our love too becky with kisses and hugs

10. Hello all

How are you all? Hope you are all having a nice time.

Nathan its so quiet here, me and Nan have just been talking about you!!! So you’re planning to stay there forever are you????????? he he he. Glad you’re having fun.

Looking forward to seeing your days adventures in the photos later.

Love Mom (Sharon) x

11. Hi Nathan, Wow it looks wonderful there with so much to do. Can’t wait to hear about all your adventures. Love all the photos. We love all the smiley faces. Keep enjoying yourselves.
    Love from Nan and Grandad Emanuel