Good Morning World!

It’s a beautiful morning here.  For all you anxious parents back in Birmingham.  We had a wonderful nights sleep.  We had lights out by 10pm and no knocks or bumps in night.

It’s wake up time now.  Wish us luck.

4 thoughts on “Good Morning World!

1. Morning Chetan, don’t take to long getting ready this morning :).. Me and Nikhil are already ready for our day, we suddenly have so much time on our hands we are abit lost, lucky and dougie are resting this week, – We are not use to the quietness at home, – nikhil misses u lots and lots like jelly tots.!! Have a lovely day, be good, keep smiling, and I’d like to see pics of how u make ur bed ;P – love u around the world and back xxxxxxxxx

2. Good Morning Amara, good morning Bearwood team

Its going to be another beautiful day today so get out there and enjoy it! The pictures look so fabulous and I’m so glad you guys have had a great nights sleep.
    Missing you lots and lots but I’ve managed to plan lots of fitness classes for my evenings. I’m even going for a run tomorrow night so wish me luck!
    Love you loads
    Mom xxx

3. Morning Jai glad your all having lots of fun!!! Hope the weather remians as good as it has been, really missing you and Aarons getting bored withour you !! Lov you XX