Uncategorized

Where’s your book taken you to?

We’re currently in London, solving a mystery with the help of The Baker Street Boys in our class story.

Where’s your book taken you?

Are you flying through space?
Are you solving a mystery?
Are you lying on a beach, just chilling?
Are you rescuing someone who has been kidnapped by an elephant?

Leave a post to tell me where you are!

18 Comments

1. Allayna

This book takes me to a school I hate. With a head teacher that spits a lot and a class teacher that despises me. Could my life get any worse? But besides this I have made a friend. His name is Theo and always and I mean ALWAYS gets good grades. He lives down the street. However his parents push him and his sister to far and seems to have hypnotised my PARENTS. Now my mom and dad are forcing my brother and I to join clubs and all I wanna do is practice my comedy skill. So far I have collected 63 jokes and counting.

2. Allayna

My book is called “How To Train Your Parents” by Pete Johnson.

3. Priya kaur jhaj

My book is called Fearless 30 Freak. Francine Pascal is the author and the characters in the book are chilling in Central Park in New York.

4. Bilal

I am next to an elephant who has an unconscious girl in its trunk.

5. Areeba

Lynne Reid Banks

Harry the Poisonous Centipede
    My book is taking me to a place of hoo-mins and the centipede found a mole cricket.

From Areeba

6. Charley

Hi, my book has taken me to the top of a building it is dark and the sky is beautiful. The building is Ghastly Gorm Hall and the book is called Goth Girl and the Fate Worse than Death and the author is Chris Riddell.

7. Amina

My book is taking me to a competition of wolf vs elk who do you think is going to win.

8. Weronika

I, Coriander
    Sally Gardner
    My book is currently in London next to the River Thames with a baby that has stopped crying and was soothed back to sleep.

9. amina

I like the book called the case of the Stolen Sparklers. It inspired me and it takes me into another world when I read it. It takes me to a case of the jewels that were stolen from Lady Mountjoy and they are so delicate and prety that some one has stolen the jewels that are actually a fake – they are not the real jewels. I think whatever is going to hapen is that LadyMountjoy has hidden the real jewels and has replaced them with the fake jewels and then she will be caught red handed.

10. Jessica gabco

My books all about saving a girl from a cruel stepdad and were going to save her with the baker street boys shes still worried and scared to go back so rosie is going to go and see whats happening all the tricks are codes wow!

11. Tara

I am in a shimmering ball of light,
    Rising ever higher,
    Never stopping,
    Next to me a wounded fox,
    Her pelt a deep scarlet,
    She yips and pleads for help,
    But no one is there.

12. Tara

Also, yes it’s me Tara hahaha XD

13. Irfan

My book is Framed and has taken me to a swimming pool full of hot water

14. Aminah Shahid

Hi everyone its me Aminah (old bearwood primary school student). I just read the comments i miss everyone sooooo much. Right now I am in double science. Here is a quick message to everyone in year 6:
    Doing your SATs isn’t as hard as you think. All you need to do is REVISE. It might be boring but it will do you GOOD.

From
    Aminah Shahid
    RN,1P , 2S , 3G , 4W , 5B AND 6M

15. Jessica

Sir this in not about a book its about whats my accounts the scool code?