Uncategorized

Where’s your book taken you to?

We’re currently in London, solving a mystery with the help of The Baker Street Boys in our class story.

Where’s your book taken you?

Are you flying through space?
Are you solving a mystery?
Are you lying on a beach, just chilling?
Are you rescuing someone who has been kidnapped by an elephant?

Leave a post to tell me where you are!

7 Comments

1. Allayna

This book takes me to a school I hate. With a head teacher that spits a lot and a class teacher that despises me. Could my life get any worse? But besides this I have made a friend. His name is Theo and always and I mean ALWAYS gets good grades. He lives down the street. However his parents push him and his sister to far and seems to have hypnotised my PARENTS. Now my mom and dad are forcing my brother and I to join clubs and all I wanna do is practice my comedy skill. So far I have collected 63 jokes and counting.

2. Allayna

My book is called “How To Train Your Parents” by Pete Johnson.

3. Priya kaur jhaj

My book is called Fearless 30 Freak. Francine Pascal is the author and the characters in the book are chilling in Central Park in New York.

4. Bilal

I am next to an elephant who has an unconscious girl in its trunk.

5. Areeba

Lynne Reid Banks

Harry the Poisonous Centipede
    My book is taking me to a place of hoo-mins and the centipede found a mole cricket.

From Areeba

6. Charley

Hi, my book has taken me to the top of a building it is dark and the sky is beautiful. The building is Ghastly Gorm Hall and the book is called Goth Girl and the Fate Worse than Death and the author is Chris Riddell.

7. Weronika

I, Coriander
    Sally Gardner
    My book is currently in London next to the River Thames with a baby that has stopped crying and was soothed back to sleep.