Thimblemill Library Book Quiz

Well done to the team that represented Bearwood at the Thimblemill Library Book Quiz. They came a very close second – in fact, there were only 4 points separating first and second place.

20140319-150626.jpg

10 thoughts on “Thimblemill Library Book Quiz

1. I know it was really scary. I was one of the reserves, but it was fun because I could guess the answers to the questions. I basically knew all the answers to the questions. For the prizes we got CHOCOLATE EGGS, and I’ve already eaten the egg I got! The winning team was really lucky to win, because they got the big eggs and a trophy they also get to go in the final as well.

2. i was one of the people in the team i was nevous eventhough i was nervous i did not let it get to me however we did really well .i knew the answers to most of the questions somtimse i just could not get some of the answers out of my head wich was really anoying.

3. I was one of the reserves for the team. I was really nervous for the team because they had some really hard competitors. We were only four points behind the winning team. At least we came second.