Jada: My World

My name is Jada!  I first came to Bearwood Pimary Schoolat the age of 4, where I started in Reception. My sense of humour has led me to make friends from and early age,( when I start laughing I don’t stop!) and my attitude to learning has enabled me to achieve higher levels in my subjects . Read on to learn more about me…

I was born on Tuesday 18th February 2003 at City Hospital . I now live on Castle Rd West in Oldbury with my mum, dad and sister. 5 years ago I also got a cat called Chico!

I’ll always remember the day when I was walking with my Mum to Nursery, and the next thing I know I’m on the floor with a graze all across the side of my face and my teeth are poking through my lip! I remember feeling terrified, confused and mortified , and the most embarressing thing is I’ve still got the scar.

Last year we went to Egdmond Hall ; it was a great experience because we did lots of interesting activities such as : climbing the Wrekin, going for walks and having fun in general.

At home I love riding my bike , drawing  and meeting up with my friends. One thing I love to do is LAUGHING!!  During class a couple of weeks ago Miss Gaze started laughing then crying ( with laughter). Me and Zuzanna couldn’t stop laughing for at least an hour.

One thought on “Jada: My World

1. Wow! An interesting autobiography, it made me laugh when you mentioned when Miss Gaze was laughing with tears and you and Zuzanna was laughing for one hour