Changes By Paige

For year 5 topic we have been looking at Changes. In our topic we are learning how changes can effect people and why they do, we also have been looking at Changes for our assembly time. We have learnt that changes have different emotions on people. Changes is a very good topic we have played a game in school where 1 or 2 people go outside the classroom you change something onΒ a child or they change seats, they walk in a they have to guess what has been changed.

Have you ever had a change?

Has it ever effected you?

How did you feel when you heard the news?

Here is a change that has happend to me:

When I was 6/7 I was having a new baby sister I was really excited but I was thinking is my new sister going to have all the attention? I didn`t know what to expect, I had mixied emotions but when she was born we were all excited even I was and I didn`t have mixed emotions anymore.

Changes could have a big effect on the world like when David Cameron has changed one of the laws or something else. They usally have a effect on everybody, everybody has ad a change in their life weather it is moving house or even having a new brother or sister.

3 thoughts on “Changes By Paige

1. Paige,
    I work at Shireland and after talking to some of your teachers about the writing that you do online, I have come to take a look.
    Changes is a great topic to write about and I agree that it is something that is familiar to a lot of people. There are many people who would be able to empathise with your experiences.
    I look forward to your next post
    Ms Tonks
    Shireland Collegiate Academy

2. i have had a change in my life as well. My mom told me that i was having a baby brother. At first i was excited but then i thought that my mom wouldn’t pay attention to me anymore. And also because i had a big brother and i was going to have a baby brother that meant i had to share a room with my older brother. i thought it would be horrer for me because i had never shareed a room with anyone. but then after a while i actually quite liked it because i liked the company and my mom payed attention to me whilst caring for my baby brother. 😎 πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰