Animals!

I really love animals because  I think they are cute and adorable but my most favourite animal is a dalmation dog because I have 2 dogs at home and I also have 5 girl puppies and 4 boy puppies but  I also like other different animals too. My 2 dogs names are Domino and Daisy

Here is one  picture of Daisy and one picture of Domino:                                                   :

Here is Domino in the park
This is Daisy when she is asleep in her basketHere are my girl puppies playing rugby in the park!

I really love my dogs and I always take good care of them but I also love other animals too. I love dogs but whats your favourite animal? Comment and tell me! 

11 thoughts on “Animals!

1. My favourite animal is all the big cats like tigers, lions, panthers, jaguars, lepords, cheeters alll of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 😉 😛 😮 😀

2. I love your blog post Aaliya. Your dalmation dogs are so cute and adorable. My favourite animal is a zebra and dogs and other animals.

3. I love your dogs they’re really cute Aaliya my favorite dog is a german shepperd.
    Whats yours…