Titanic diary entry by Paige

14th April 2012

Dear Diary,

It was 10:00opm when I was in the luxiourious, comfortable bed just then I heard BANG! I thought it was nothing until a man (crew) came in and shouted “GET YOUR LIFEJACKET ON AND GET YOURSELF ON THE TOP DECK” of course I never thought we were sinking as the people said my ships unsinkable so I got myself dressed and rushed straight to top deck.

I could hear people screaming despite the people screaming I tried to stay calm. I jumped onto a lifeboat and went down my legs were quivering like jelly and I was missing my husband (Robert) I am petrified I didn`t know what to do without any orders or help we were on are own…

It was around about 11:50pm and the Titanic couldn`t be saved as we watched it sink, the sparkling, dazzling lights switched off like a lightbalb, people were screaming for help we knew we couldn`t help them as my lifeboat was packed with the 3rd and 2nd class passengers I was crying I knew my husband wouldn`t make it.

8 thoughts on “Titanic diary entry by Paige

1. Well done paige. This diary entry is phenominal. I really like the all the wow words you have put in here. I also like all the effort that you have put in here. Keep it up 🙂 😎

2. You certaintly used Tramp Paige keep it up 😉 😛 😮 🙂 😕 😀