Mr, Grumpy.

There was once a man name Mr.Grumpy. He was the grumpiest Β in the town. Nobody liked him. Every time someone said hello to him he would just ignore them and walk away.

The next day was his birthday so all the neighbours decided to throw him a birthday party to cheer him up. (They wanted to see him happy for once!)They all came to the park to plan. The people who were there were Mr and Mrs Happy,Mr and Mr Bump,Little miss sunshine,Little miss attitide and of course Mrs Grumpy. The odd thing about Mrs Grumpy was that she was never Grumpy.(Unlike her husband, Mr Grumpy!)

“What time should we have the party and where?” Asked Little miss attitude eating an apple which was rotten.

“Well first we need to think about how we are going to make the party the best that my husband has had in his entire life. We don’t want the party to be the worst

11 thoughts on “Mr, Grumpy.

1. I really like this post bismah. it is really strange that mrs grumpy is really happy unlike mr grumpy. what is going to happen next. 😎
    πŸ˜€ 😎

2. Hi. I love you post bismah. This is very good. I wish i was very more intelligent then you. I am from Dublin so on the map i am close to you. And i hope i get to come and teach at bearwood again. Bye Bye and once again i love you post bismah