David formula 1 expert

Hello my name is David and I am going to talk about F1 testing this week.  F1 testing is when most of the teams  test new parts on the car, test new drivers on the team and also test their new cars.  So far, there  has been 8 days of winter testing  this year. For this season there will be, in season  testing, which has not happened for a long,  long  time. As I was saying  there has been 8 days of testing so far, the top 4 teams have been trying not to  show their speed. So at the first race of the season the slower teams will wonder  how the top teams got this speed when we were faster then them in the testing ? This year there will be ugly front wings, 10 out of 12 teams will have it.  The decision was  after in the 2010 season there was a big accident and the car flew up into the air, also the higher  the front wing the more down force on the straights and the longer the stragihts the faster the car goes. Let me know what you think about the new wings(picture below )and a picture of the 2010 crash see you next week I will be talking about who could be the world champion this sseason. Could it be the two brits,Hamilton or Button?

12 thoughts on “David formula 1 expert

1. I am not sure who would win but as a guess Lewis Hamilton why dont you watch the program and then you can see what is the answer and you could tell us 🙂
    I HOPE YOUR TEAM WINS 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

2. Good work David 🙂 maybe you could have mentioned how Sebastian Vettel is the favourite to win again? You could have said how Mclaren had a bit of an up and down season last year – just to give
    People who don’t know what’s going have an idea!

I’m looking forward to reading your next post! ( I’m a massive Lewis Hamilton fan)

🙂

3. Was it Mark Webber whose car tipped right up in Monaco? That was scary. I hope he wins this year or at least finishes higher than Vettel. What do you think?

4. I enjoyed reading you post David and felt inspired to leave a comment because I love Formula One racing too. When Mrs Devaney still lived at home she certainly did not enjoy watching it as much as I do! I really enjoyed reading your post. I do hope that one of the British drivers can do well this season and I look forward to the new season starting. Unfortunately I think that Vettel may be a more likely person to win judging by his past form. I will look out for your next post.

5. I think that lewis hamilton will win the world championship this season. I can’t wait for your next post David.

6. Well, David you are into formula 1 for a guess I will say lewis hamilton is maybe the winner. I will look forward seeing your new post about formula 1.

7. i think you post is GREAT david! and i esspecially happy that Mrs. Devaney’s dad has commented!! 😉