Our trip to the Think Tank

On Thursday 7th July y5 went to Think Tank Science Museum. Firstly we walked into the museum it looked huge. Level 0 was where we could hang our coats and jackets also we could leave our lunch so we didn’t have to carry it around. After that we climbed the stairs to get to level 3 there were 1000s of steps(well it felt like it when we reached the top). This level was about the future. We saw dinosaurs and much more. The dinosaurs looked like they were alive and they were eating other dinosaurs. But the dinosaurs are not real but they looked very realistic. Then we had a go at digging up fossils. When we were on level 2 we looked at the City Street. We found it quiet fun. Also we played on the digging machine we had to dig the balls.Then we went to level 1 to look at the past. We learnt that Ladies used to make the nib of pencils. Men used to do harder jobs.Children had to go to work starting from the age of 4 they use to work in factorys, the belts on the machines used to strangle some children if they got caught in them. Also they would have cuts on their hands and on the heads.

[slideshow]

44 thoughts on “Our trip to the Think Tank

1. We enjoyed going to thinktank because there was lots of exciting things to explore. We liked the dinosaurs, the medical, the human body and the robots. We really enjoyed are visit to thinktank!

2. This was a fun trip to the think tank museum.We had to answer questions about different parts of the museum. Our favourite part was when we saw the dinosaur exhibit. 🙂 😉

3. i know kimran, it was a an absolutely amazing trip i especially loved it when we saw the dinosaurs. one of the best thing was ……. touchin real dinosaur poo! i think i was the only girl in my class who wanted to touch the dinosaur poo , it was hardened by a really shiny gloss to let it last throughout time! well i loved it and i wish i could go there again!

• Sumayyah, you are wrong because I wanted to touch the really poo but we didn’t. But otherwise the trip was fantastic and I really enjoyed going there. I learn’t that the stamps in the olden days was sold at the canal. I hope that everyone enjoyed the trip and also the teachers.

4. it’s adam from y6 here it’s out of the criterea but i am telling you what trip’s you will go on in y6 you will go to wallsall galary singers hill synogouge the black countrey museum and drayton manor park .

5. I really liked the dinosaurs because they where all 3d and the moved like they where real dinosaurs also I liked the bit where we went to look at the body area as welll as the dinosaurs 🙂 🙂 😉 😉 🙂 😉 😉

6. it was awesome I could not believe how big they were 3d actually moving when I first saw it it was terrifying because I thought they were going to run and bite you. I learnt loads of things.the best musuem ever been to.

7. it was incredable visiting the think thank musem for the second time they upgraded it and add amazing features and also funny ones like the real dinosaur poo that really made us laugh and feel sick. the robot was amazing u write somthing and it says it and does acting of the thing u write how kwl .and it told u lots about recycle in in the recycling area it even told us about when u drop camicals and tea and thoose things thats how ur sofa and other furnitures get rotten .there was real dinosaur scaliton wooooooooooooooooooooooow 😉 🙂 😀

8. Has anybody been anywere in the holidays i really wanted to go thinktank but i can’t. well that was a really great oppertunity and i don’t think that i’d get to go there again (in school) well i wonder what everybodys doing in their holidays?

9. The trip was pheneomenal!!!!!! My favourite part was the room that tells us about our body. Overall the trip was exquisite.

10. The pictures are awsome. I wish I was there when you guys went.
    This made me think of animals I really like. I like this one.