Measuring Up!

In Maths this week we were party planners and had to test out recipes, challenges and games.

We have been estimating, measuring and converting using metric measures such as: centimetres, metres, millilitres, litres, kilograms and grams.

The activities were: making ginger cookies, making our own who wants to be a millionaire power point for converting mass or capacity, making cocktails, completing challenges and playing marbles.

[slideshow]

12 thoughts on “Measuring Up!

• I have left this school, it was such a concidence when I came back from the panto my mum said we need to go to my school to take a look at it! I so sad that I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye. Bye! After the holidays I’ll be in my new school. But I’ll still be writing on the blog. I’m missing my friends sooo much. Bye-bye.

• My new school is Moat farm junior school and the teachers are so nice there’s also another Mrs Hadley! My teacher is Mr Hodges.

• Anisa everyone is going to miss you anisa please keep intouch on the blog we all are missing you and so is halima she told me in dinners She said I miss anisa.