Big Talk

Big Talk

3rd December 2010

Tomorrow in Writer’s Workshop you are going to write a story entitled, ‘The Lost Instructions’

Consider:

• what the instructions were for
  • who lost them
  • wow they were lost
  • what the consequences are
  • how the problem is resolved

Talk about how you could use:

• VCOP
  • Your writing targets
  • SOAP
  • WOW words to use
  • 2 A sentences
  • How to use ! and …

6 thoughts on “Big Talk

1. I would say that there is hidden treasure but the instructions are hidden across the universe!
    The instructions told you how to build a device to track the treasure.
    It sounds hard enough to track the treasure but the machine is scatterd across the universe…;):):(;(

V.C.O.P:transparent, metalic and ferocious.
    !”.,?
    Sprinting madly.
    Creaking slowly.
    Even though
    S.O.A.P
    The planets fog grabbed me like a child selfishly grabbing sweets.

2. I thought of this:

The instructions could have been for constructing any type of computer. An earth destroyer (like Kudlak in Sarah Jane Adventures) disguised as a teacher lost them when he was walking down the road a dark, thunderous night. The class children never got to construct their own computer with the equipment. The teacher finds out the truth about the earth destroyer and when going to tell the Headteacher the teacher found the instructions. When the Headteacher found out she immediately bashed the destroyer out of the school. All the school staff decide a plan and makes happen. On Thursday the earth destroyer was sent back to space and the children made their own computer at the end of the week. Everyone is happy at the end.

3. My instructions are a recipe for the queen’s dinner party but i’ve got to face a grotesqe, putrid monster!

4. I thought of getting lost in the jungle. I lost my map. I was looking for the rare red bottomed monkey and I got poisened by a venamous viper!