We are all Shake, Rattle and Rolled out!

Wow, year 5 haven’t we had a brilliant time working on our project? What we would really like to know now is:

What was your favourite part of the project?

What would you like to do again?

What would you differently?

How are you going to remember what you have learnt?

What did you learn that you didn’t know before?

20 thoughts on “We are all Shake, Rattle and Rolled out!

1. I loved the assembly! My favourite part was writing our songs.I hope everyone had a great half term! I wander what our next topic is!

2. We would love to write songs again, We loved the assembly, and we would love to make other instruments and we hope everyone had a very good half term.

3. In shake rattle and roll we have made our own song based on shake rattle and roll and we have made instruments and a dance we enjoyed it!

4. my favourite part was the performance at the end of the term i think all of the dancing and also all of the singing.

5. I really injoyed doing shake rattle and roll and we have learnt alot and we are all glad that we did that lesson what did you know before we did that lesson? and what did tou learn? 🙂

6. I loved the Shake, Rattle and Roll Topic. We learnt about the history of the 1950’s and we made our own elvis song and we also made a routine for a dance to go with our groovey song!

Thank you! Thank you very much! (As elvis would say)