The Adventures of Cookie Man, by Gurveen

The Adventures of Cookie Man

Imagine a place where there’s water as loud as a hammer, where pink glamorous leaves grow on trees, where everyone’s made of water.  This is a story of that place.

I was walking to my house then I saw a mysterious magic portal so I decided to walk through it.  Suddenly, a gigantic flash happened and I found myself in this mysterious magical world….

I saw water people speaking a weird language.  I decided to go back but just then a big blast happened!  I zoomed to see what had happened a bomb.  I was there; I screamed, “How am I going to get back?  I saw a man made of cookies.  Slowly, I walked towards him.  He said, “I can help you get back. My name is Cookie Man.”  So then we started walking back to the demolished portal safely or were we safe?  Suddenly, a big water monster appeared out f nowhere!  Cookie Man tried to attack it but it did nothing.  We both ran trying to dodge every deadly creature we saw.  I saw it land in the distance.  I zoomed there as fast as I could.  I ran and ran. I was finally away from the beasts.  I said to Cookie Man “How did you get here?”  So we got some coconuts from the trees so we can eat them, they were delicious.

The next morning I decided to explore so I started to walk.  Suddenly, a beast started chasing me.  I ran and ran. Cookie Man wasn’t with me.  I threw dirt and coconuts at it, I thought I had lost it and tried to find Cookie Man, but instead I found the broken portal and beside it there was a big map so I used that to find Cookie Man.  I saw him and told him to come to the portal to try and fix it.  We went to the broken portal but a big creature just teleported; it was made out of bombs.  I think that is how the portal got blown up, but we tried to dodge it but it went BOOM! BASH!  It looked fantastic from a distance but the bad thing was the portal was completely gone. The bomb pushed me towards a big, old palace.

I went inside the palace. I got sucked in a room inside the place. There were lots of dangerous beasts with me. I pushed one in the toilet and flushed it.  It went flying like a helicopter, and then got the toilet and threw it at the wall, so I jumped out of the broken spot, I was free.

Then I followed Cookie Man, there was this and with an abandoned house on it. I started to swimming to it. I lived to it for a few days.  I started digging on the land and I got some of the materials to make another portal to get home. In a few days I would be home.

Out of nowhere a monster tried and tried to eat Cookie Man but Cookie Man was too fast!  He was as fast as lightening. I’ve never seen him run so fast in my life. We zoomed around and we found one more of the portal but the monster ate it.  My face was blazing hot, my legs ached and I could hardly breathe after all that I couldn’t believe it was still morning.

I started walking while my tummy kept rumbling. I started getting slower because my legs kept hurting. I found something that meant I could finally just out of this mysterious world.  I asked for the things for the portal and the creature gave me all the materials I needed. I thanked him and he disappeared mysteriously. I started to build the portal and I was soon back home. I did a party with my friends and we had cake.

2 thoughts on “The Adventures of Cookie Man, by Gurveen