Splash Art Gallery!

[slideshow]The children in Y4 have been using different techniques to produce art work within the theme of Splash. They have experimented with pointillism, collage, acrylic paints and water colours before choosing their favourite technique and creating their final pieces. They also experimented with different shades that they produced through mixing different colours. They used primary colours, secondary colours and tertiary colours to produce these magnificent pictures.

9 thoughts on “Splash Art Gallery!

1. I really enjoyed Painting it was really good but I had to be very patient with pointallism because it took a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The display in the hall looks fabulous. It makes me smile on my way into the class every single time! I was very impressed with how much you developed your artistic skills during the Splash topic. Miss Martindale.

1. I agree they are so cool I liked doing my picture but some people done it off by hand and that must have been so hard I think we all worked really hard I really couldn`t choshe 1 becuase they are so good

3. I will share your artwork with Middle Matters tomorrow. Your artwork will be viewed by my Melbourne artisist who also love art time.
    Mrs Yore

4. Lizzy:Your artwork is amazing and I liked how you mixed the different colours.
    Ateil: We really enjoyed looking at your artwork!
    Georgia: Your artwork is really effective- I like the way you used colour!
    Nicholas: I love your wondeful artwork. Some of you might be great artists when you grow up!
    Chloe: I love the different styles you used.
    Mairead:I like how the colours contrast.

5. I really enjoyed this splash and I really did not now we had wonderful artist and I hope you enjoyed it to!!!!!