Art by Simran and Zoe

[slideshow][slideshow]Last topic lesson we have been doing art related to our topic splash. We have learnt new colours like: primary colours (blue, red and yellow) secondary colours (green, purple and orange) and tertiary colours, these are when you mix primary and secondary colours together. We also learnt tint and shades of colours. Shades are when you mix black with any colour to make a shade and tints are when you mix white to any colour to make a lighter colour.

Today we have been doing different things like: collage, acrylic painting, pointillism and we have been using the water colours as well.

29 thoughts on “Art by Simran and Zoe

1. I think it was really interesting mixing different colors to come up with new colors.
    did you enjoy it too?

2. i Had lots of fun in art. Art is my best subject too i love it especially now!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😉 ;P

3. These pictures show your brilliant understanding of colour mixing. I’m so glad that you enjoyed the lesson & I’m looking forward to seeing all your other art in later weeks!

4. Cladue Monet:

Born: 14 November 1840

Died: 4 December 1926
    Claude Monet served two years in the military in Algeria on the continent of Africa, but he became ill with typhoid fever and was sent home to recover.He and several other artists experimented with a method of putting paint on the canvas without blending the colors. His wife (Camille Monet) died because she was ill.

5. Now I have done all the activetives I think I will do pointllisem becuase I enjoy doing lots of dots!!!!!!

6. i agree zara that was interesting that was the beast 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

7. Yes zara I lived mixing the colours too. My favourite techknike is acrilic so I going too paint with acrilic for my finished painting. What are you going to paint with 4m?

1. I am going to do pontalissum!!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 😉 😉 😉 😉