Teddy found murdered at Bearwood Primary!

[slideshow]
Teddy Bear found murdered this morning!
By Lisa Jones, Crime reporter.

A poor teddy bear was murdered last night. His body was found at Bearwood Primary school in Smethwick this morning. Forensic scientists have been called to the scene and are currently investigating.
The victim
Teddywas found at approximately 7:30am this morning by the school caretaker who was doing a routine check of the school before the start of the school day.
It is thought the teddy had arrived early at school to do work and catch up on paperwork. Teddy had been a valued member of staff for 25 years and it is a mystery as to why a well-respected member of the Bearwood community would meet such an untimely end.
Motive
A murderer has not yet been identified but police are still continuing with their questioning. It is thought that the murderer may have worked at the school and perhaps had a personal vendetta against the teddy. The motive for such a vendetta has not yet been established.
The school has been closed until further notice and will remain closed until the police have identified a suspect or suspects. Police are asking people if they have any information about the crime or saw anything suspicious near or around the school on the day in question to come forward and tell them what you know.

A phone line has been set up to phone in with any relevant information:
0800 000 123

During the ‘Forensic science’ workshop children became scientists and helped to analyse the crime scene. They tried different forensic science techniques in order to solve the crime.

25 thoughts on “Teddy found murdered at Bearwood Primary!

1. I had a brillent time.I know who murderd the teddy it was a another teddy.Who was jelouse of that teddy.I had a grat time doing the fingerprints.One of my fingerprints is a whirl.I also enjoyed doing asids and alkilis.We done them in exciting science.

2. The frensic science workshop was really fun and inspiring! I esspecialy enjoyed the finger prints .

3. In miss Martindale’s writers work shop she was doing science and we had solve the murder of a teddy that had been murdered on 4M’s class room floor.

4. I can’t believe someone has murdered such a respected pupil of Bearwood Primary. I wonder who murdered Teddy. The workshop was one of my most enjoyed workshop’s I had been to during the ‘Opening up a world of possibility’ week. It’s one of my top 5 most enjoyed workshop’s!

1. The 2 m’s have be capital Alice,let me show you how it’s written.

Miss Martindale,you need to check your comment Alice.

5. I wonder if the crime has been solved yet.If it hasn’t can we do a little bit more of the activity Miss Martindale?

1. The murder was solved at the end of the week Tanvir! When we had analysed all of the evidence we concluded that the small Bear (named Ted) had committed the murder in a fit of jealousy. Don’t worry, he is safely locked away in jail now!

1. You need to check your comment again. You need to put a capital I when this letter is on it’s own. Let me show you

The chicken is in it’s shell-It’s not a capital I because the letter is not on it’s own.
      I never realised I had did it’ The letter is a capital because it’s on it’s own.
      And the stripes of paper is called Filter paper

6. I think Forensic science was great fun!The murder of the teddy was a huge mystery,I enjoyed all of it but I really enjoyed matching words to try and find out who the murderer was.I really want to say a big thank you to Miss Martindale for setting up Forensic scienceon the World Of Oppitunities week.It was lots of fun and my best two courses were Art with Mrs Griffiths and Forensic science with Miss Martindale.Again a huge thank you to Miss Martindale for setting up Forensic science in addition thank you to Mrs Griffiths for setting up Art!

I hope you like my comment about the main two favourite activities Forensic science with Miss Martindale and Art with Mrs Griffiths!!