Writer's Workshop- Flat Stanley!

Flat Stanley arrived in an envelope at school this morning. Whilst at Bearwood he enjoyed many adventures! Tomorrow in Writer’s Workshop you will write about one of his adventures as a play script.

What vocabulary will you use?
What target do you need to meet?

Who did Stanley take an important call from in the office?
What adventure did Stanley have with the ‘Night Owls’?
Which team did he play i nthe World Cup and who’s powerful shot at goal did he save?

Tell somebody at home your ideas tonight and come prepared with some Wow words to share tomorrow at school.

12 thoughts on “Writer's Workshop- Flat Stanley!

1. I liked the pictures Stanely gave us. He has had an thrilling adventure around school. Cheryl Cole is in my playscript and Stanely has picked up an important call in my playscript. I actually enjoyed writing the playscript.

2. Today my playscript included Mr Murphy,the Eifel tower and The Queen. I tried really hard at not letting my vocbulary slip away because it is a play script.

3. I had fun writing a script. What happens is Stanley call miiss Haywood and asks for a flat pizza! Miss Haywood asked how to make it flat, he said squash it with your hand!

4. Me too kimran,I tried not to let my volcabulary slip away.But I think I met all of my targets.Do you know where Stanley is now?

1. Stanley last came to our class but then miss Griphis said he haid to go back to the lamchop family,and this is to people who thinks stanleys fake well maybe he moves when people arent looking.

1. im Amandeep you spelt something wrong, it is miss Griphis you spellit like this miss Griffits. i think

5. In year 4 we had an envalope arive and miss opend it and there comes out stanley he had visited nearly every where in school we was writing about it in big writing. By Emma 4m