Minutes from school council meeting, 4.11.22, classes discussed:
1. Listed below are your ideas to make Bearwood a better place. Please take a class vote to decide on your classes’ top 3 from this list.
2. Please brain storm playground activity ideas. When coming up with ideas think about the size and space of the playground.
At their class council meetings this week, this is what they said:
2C – 1. more after school clubs, more playground activities and a science club
2. arts and crafts, a climbing wall and keep fit stations
2D – 1. gardening club, swimming club and more after school clubs
2. art and colouring and a slide and swings – we discussed that these items may not be safe
3M – 1. They will discuss this next week.
2. a small climbing frame, swings and playground equipment.
3J – 1. play ground buddies, more school clubs and more playground equipment.
2. chalk, reading books, sports equipment and lego
4S – 1. Litter picking, lost property managers and a bully awareness campaign
2. climbing wall, grass with swings, a seesaw and monkey bars.
4P – 1. swimming club, play ground buddies activities and more after school clubs
2. hop scotch, board games, more basketball hoops and a reading area.
5HB – 1. swimming club, more residential visits and after school clubs
2. They will discuss number 2 for next week.
5DB – 1. swimming club, more activities in the playground and after school clubs
2. football area, chalk and rock climbing
6M – did not have a meeting
6D – 1. more residential trips, swimming club and more after school clubs
2. Origami, small ball games and a play area.
Thank you for sharing your ideas, if you have any queries please speak to your councillor.