Can we persuade you to visit the Cirque Du Freak?

Cirque Du Freak

Do you love abnormal behaviour? Do you love to be so terrified that you have excruciating, agonising nightmares for the rest of your life? Do you need a place where you can expect the unexpected? Are you in need of somewhere where you can witness the supernatural?

Well stop right there – Cirque Du Freak is coming to a town near you!

The Wolf Man

The Wolf Man ( the worlds wildest man ) is one of the many members of Cirque Du Freak’s highly infamous fraternity: his terrifying presence is enough to send a man sprawling on the floor. Not only is his presence bad enough, his appearance is far more worse: his broad, muscular body is always drenched in sweat, his face emaciated, gaunt looking, but vicious. His back, which is covered with grizzled tufts of raven black hair, is hunched like a question mark.

A cast-iron fettle is needed to withstand Cirque Du Freak’s living nightmare.

A first-hand view from a spellbound spectator

This is one of the many pieces of feed back from an audience member. Sitara Baumbach said, “Spellbound, mesmerised and enthralled are all words to describe my reaction to the Cirque Du Freak. The Wolf Man was a real ‘fang-dropper’. If I had a choice, I would rather watch this marvellous exhibition of entertainment for the rest of my life. But be warned, this show is not for the faint hearted. If you do manage to gather up all of the courage to go, I guarantee you that you will love the show and the treats and souvenirs!”

Hypnotising and enthralled

This display has many more devilishly and dastardly acts, and if you yearn the morbid and the grisly – this is the show that you were born to see. But if you want to experience the gross repulsion of this spectacle, I think it is a fine choice to buy those tickets – do you?

One thought on “Can we persuade you to visit the Cirque Du Freak?