24 thoughts on “Marshmallows and Spaghetti 3d Constructions

1. In numeracy we have been learning about the properties of 3D shapes. On the 28th of November we have been making 3D shapes out of marshmallows and spaghetti. It was great fun.

2. Today we made 3D shapes out of spspaghetti and marshmellows. I used my relationships power because I had to work with my group. I thought this challenge was really fun.

3. Was it hard to make them? did you do this to help you with your math? was it fun? it looks like it was intresting.

4. Were you making things that hold 3D shapes such as a bask et or something like a model that holds a shape? Great work year 5 ( or should I say class of Mr Murphy

5. I really like the creative idea becuase people would never think of these great ideas . I like how you have managed to make the 3D cube stand up on the wooden sticks and with marshmalows. WELL DONE YEAR 5!!!!!!

6. Hi there,
    My name is: Alex James Anderson and I think that this Creation is an exuisite idea and a unique one too. Maybe I should try this sometime? 😀 🙂

7. Hi, I love the way you have used food: mashmellows, spaggeti, im going to ask my teacher to do that because it is amazing! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

8. I thought this was really good making your own marshmallows and spaghetti, did you make that cube spaghetti? I bet it took you a while to make that. But it is very good and interesting, what subject is this on?

9. I loved doing that challenge because it was fun + and because I used all of my 4 r`s.
    I loved it, I would like to that again but even more harder.

10. We really liked the idea you have made, it is very clever how you have created a piece of art with food( especially marshmallows) this is something we would defiantly do 😉