18 thoughts on “Mr M’s Scratch Game – we got it working after lots of debugging!

1. Thanks for your comments! We are making games in our Computing lessons using a website called Scratch. We are trying to make our games space themed! We will hopefully get some of the children’s games up soon!

2. WOW! I would love to create my own game,I think it is very clever how you have made it and developed your game . This was very thought through I could tell by the minute I saw the video. You should defenitly keep going on with these fasinating videos. It is honestly worth it.

3. WOW! I would love to create my own game,I think it is very clever how you have made it and developed your game .

This was very thought through I could tell by the minute I saw the video. You should defenitly keep going on with these fasinating videos. It is honestly worth it!

4. This game is very frustrating but very adictive which I like about games. Also it is funny becuase there is a cat on the moon. WELL DONE YEAR 5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 😉 :0

5. This looks FANTASTIC!!!! Please tell me the website that you made this game with. 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 : D :D:D 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

• This was made on a website called Scratch. It’s totally free which is also great. The children in my class are making their own games too, which you’ll be able to play soon! Mr Murphy