16 thoughts on “Phases of the Moon!

1. I think that this lesson was fun and it was fun because we got to eat the cream of the Oreos but also we remembered the phases of the moon because of all the fun we had.

2. It was very hard to crack the biscuits because when we did, it all broke up! But however, we learnt a lot about the moon!

3. I know all the moons know i learnt them off a video now sometimes I look out of the window and find the moons and also we made them out of oreos

4. It looks really cool and fun. I is a really interesting way to do this, becuase you could have used circles. It is really creative. Did you get to eat the oreos after? was it for a topic? I wish 6M could do this. 🙂

5. I think this is very creative and very good, it was good the way you used oreos instead of paper circles. did you enjoy? I guess you are doing something about the moon or space. I wish 6M could do this 🙂

6. I like how you’ve used oreos to make The Phrase of the moon because i love oreos. It mst of been fun to make and thanks for the idea i might even ask Mr McHugh if we can make one. Have fun making new ideas in Maths and for other subjects.

7. mmmmmmmm
    i love the way you have used OREOS to make this and this is so cool will youi tell me how you did this because i realy want to do this it looks AMAZING!