Inter-galactic Space advert by Jujhaar ,Hermandeep and Ismail

This is a space advert by Hermandeep Jujhaar and Ismail

We did this because we received Β an email from NASA saying that as early as next year NASA will be sending rockets to other newly discovered planets. Everyone felt really excited to receive this email. NASA said we had been invited to enter a competition to make a persuasive advert to encourage people to buy tickets into space. We have worked really hard since then and here is my group’s advert.

I feel very proud of myself that I have created this advert with my team but we didn’t need any help to use the mac books from a teacher at all! We chose to use iMovie and add pictures and a voiceover, aswell as music. We also wrote the script. We just had some help to make our writing more persuasive.

More adverts from other teams will follow tomorrow as they are finished and edited by the children.

5 thoughts on “Inter-galactic Space advert by Jujhaar ,Hermandeep and Ismail

1. doing the advert was so fun because we get to use the mac book to make the advert. we get to choose pictures and we get to record and it was all just fun.

2. wow and the mac books wer amazing it was wicked the pictures wer cool i love the space worm

3. I really enjoyed your brochure and i liked the name of it. Victeenie! πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜€