Our World War Two Museum

Today we are welcoming our parents to our World War Two Museum.

Please tell us what you thought of our Museum today.

10 thoughts on “Our World War Two Museum

1. You have all done a great job. I have learnt new information/facts and the exhibition as a whole is wonderful.

2. Excellent interaction, very impressed with the range of activities and tests! Kids have worked really hard and seem very enthusiastic. Keep up the good work!

3. Nathans Nan (aged 72) bought back lots of memories, and some sad memories too. We enjoyed the museum a lot. Thank you year 4

Nathans Mom – Great displays guys, loved the selection of items, including the hot water bottles!

4. Hi, I am Eeshah’s mum, Azka. I had a good look around in the hall where children displayed their World War II museum. It was amazing. The effort and handwork they put in was great. I felt proud that my daughter is a part of Bearwood School. Good work children! Keep it up!

5. I must say how impressed I was at the museum.
    Very interesting to learn more about World War 2 and the children
    Worked very hard! Well done. Aaminah Mummy

6. I really enjoyed looking at the artefacts and everyone’s hard work. Every should be proud. Well done!

7. We all should be proud of ourselves and all our work was spectacular and I hope we will be able to do another thing like that in the future.