Breaking News- 20.06.11

This week Aman and Bismah are the editors. We were in charge of recording the sound bites and fitting them together. We also had to add jingles and stingers to link the stories together. We think it is a brilliant show so please leave your comments.

Don’t forget to comment on the Radio Blog too.

22 thoughts on “Breaking News- 20.06.11

1. Dear all,

It’s a pleasure to listen to you through the radio. How is school year going? Summer is coming and I’m sure all of you have learnt lots of interesting things (including some basic Spanish ^^).

I hope you have a beautiful end of the school year and that you continue learning as you did when I came in January. I miss all of you!

Lots of love,

Nina

1. Nina- we have really improved at our Spanish since we last saw you (myself included). I think you would be very impressed. We will upload another video of a conversation for you soon.
      Miss Martindale

2. Hello nina it has been a while since we have heard from you. We have been learning lts of spanish. We can say the numbers and when is it your birthday. Thank you for commenting on our blog. We have had a fantastic year!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙁

2. hello Nina we are so lucky to hear back from you. Tts been a long time since we have seen you. I am sure we will have a beutifull end of year. We are all learning lots of spanish and we all know more things and are starting to get the hang of it! I think all of us know lots of spanish and are pretty good at it. But we dont know all of it yet. We can have a conversation though and we know how to ask when your birthday is now.

3. Nina i think we are doing really well with our Spanish. we are really lucky to hear back from you. Now i think we now lots of Spanish and we are getting more confident.

4. Next time i think i am going to vote for this course it sounds great and the radio blogs that you make are fan. I love them they are super you are talented people i think so do you think so aswell?

5. I really enjoy listening to all the radio blog and i think they are amazing. i really enjoy listening to them they are amazing. I think my second choice is going to be radio blog because it is fab.

6. I have found 5 people to listen to this amazing, increadible bearwood radio I tell you them
    – Dad
    – Mom
    – Brother
    – Nan
    -Grandad
    And they said it is amazing they where speechless when they heard it!!! 🙂

7. Thankyou 4m for commeting on the radio blog. Me and Aman have been recording on the macbook recording all the brilliant broadcasts. It was alot of fun!!! 🙂