A fun morning filming by Mya

Today we have been very busy in class. After numeracy we had to be independent learners and enquirers. Some of us were making powerpoints to show what he have learned in science about adaptation. Others were filming their habitats documentaries.  But it was definitely worth it because we have learned loads and we will share the documentaries on the blog when they are edited.

Most of us were filming with Miss Martindale in front of the green screen that Dom taught us how to use during the film project. Now we have learned so much that we can use the green screen on our own! It was great fun to help Miss set up the lights and the screen. Once our documentaries are done they will guaranteed be fascinating enough that they will be on the blog! You will be blown away by them and if you are please comment on the blog to let us know, that will really make our day!

16 thoughts on “A fun morning filming by Mya

1. I am very impresed with shawon’s school and I am happy that shawons family has sent him to this school one day when I have a family of my own I will mostly send their Uncle shawon’s school.

2. Its great to see that the children in our class are getting their parents to comment I have just got to get mine to. They are taking a look at our learning on the blog though which is great.