We are all drummers!

During our music lessons everybody in year 4 is learning to play African drums. We are improving quickly and beginning to sound like a real band!

41 thoughts on “We are all drummers!

1. I loved drumming today.Our drums are called Jembays.Last term we done Indian drums and put on a consert.I hope everyone enjoyed it!

2. The drums are wonderful instruments. I am glad this thime we all got to play the drums. Mrs Lavender is teaching us loads.

3. Playing a Jambay is so much fun.Miss Lavinder is teacing us lot’s of fun and exciting beats.I like it because we all get to play our own Jambay.So it’s not just 3or4 pepole playing.It’s all of us playing like a band.I hope we get to do a concert again

4. Miss Lavender is a amazing drum teacher.Playing Jembays is so much fun.I hope we get to do a concert this time as well because it is a great way to show other people what we are learning and have learnt.

5. I am glad that so many of your are enjoying learning to play the drums. I am also enjoying the lessons immensely. Don’t forget that I am learning too! I do hope I get to be in the performance with you all!

Miss Martindale.

6. Wow! Year 4 I am so jealous! You make drumming sound so much fun that I want to come and join in. I can’t wait to watch your next performance, everyone playing sounds amazing and I now know that African drums are called Jembays.

7. All the children are playing the Jembay this time,even Miss Martindale.She is learning too.I hope Y3 are experserts now on the ukalayle.I hope I get to see one of your conserts Y3.

1. Dylan dont speack too soon miss lavender is much much better then you at african drums in addition to that if you are so good why didnt you get picked to drum for mr singhs concert.Hehehe.

1. Also i know why you think your`e better then miss lavender.I bet you think the way miss lavender teaches you tooo hold it,you think it is difficult.hheeheheh.

8. Hello,I loves the concert last term.If you ask me it was reealy good.Also I liked how it was set.There was the singers at the middle of the stage and theres the drummers on the bench!

9. Drumming is not just good but phenominal!
    I do like the Jemba’s the best because…because I don’t know!

10. Drumming is really enjoying we are trying to get better at playing in a band and making lovely music.

11. Simranjeet we are already playing the drums!I do agree it is very cool.By this week we are doing drumming Friday morning ang Writers workshop tomorrow but that is only for today.

12. I love your dummers it was great even the singers and the beat it went smoothly on the float it was just amazing

13. Drumming is a very interesting hobby. Muskaan is really enjoying it and I am going to buy her Jemba for her next birthday… yeah!!!!!