Our visit to the Gurdwara.

Yesterday we came to school very excited as we were going to visit the Gurdwara. When we arrived there we were met by our guide who was going to show us all around.

First of all we covered our heads then we walked quietly through the Gurdwara. We sat in the langar where there was lots of tables and chairs, our guide told us lots of facts about the Gurdwara and the Sikh faith.

Then we took our shoes off and washed our hands and walked to the prayer hall, we saw lots of gold and it was beautifully decorated. Some of the class tried some brashad.

My favourite part of the trip was going to the come at the top of the Gurdwara, it was gold and sparkly with lots of diamonds. I thought this was amazing I was shocked.

By Uthman.

20140612-145326.jpg

4 thoughts on “Our visit to the Gurdwara.

1. We enjoyed our trip to the Gurdwara because we learnt lots of interesting facts and we got to go and visit the giant dome, it was sparkly and amazing.

2. (year 5)I loved going to the temple it was nice and now I hope you have liked it my favourite bit was looking ant the room with gold and silver diamonds that was my favourite part w2hat was yours.