Year 1 began their new topic today by planting tomato seeds.
Stay tuned to see how they grow over the next half term.
We have now reached the end of the Spring Term and you are closer than ever to Year 2!
We hope you have a safe and enjoyable holiday and we have lots of fun things to keep you busy.
– Bug Club – you have all been given new books (username and password is in your reading journal)
– Easter snap shot homework sheet – show us what amazing things you have been up to
– Maths homework – numbers within 40
– Handwriting challenge – remember there is a mystery prize!
– Reading challenge – read as many books as possible for your chance to win a book and a certificate