Today I want you to think about your physical development. I know at the moment it’s hard to get out, but as the weather is so nice it would be good to get some fresh air if you can.
Here are some suggestions:
* go for a walk, run or cycle with the people you live with.
* play some family games in your back garden (football, catch, hide and seek etc…)
* bounce on a trampoline if you have one at home.
* help your family to do a little gardening.
* walk up and down the stairs to keep fit.
* help your family with some house work.
* have a go at some children friendly excercises (see links below):
Please also remember that we need to physically develop our fine motor skills also, so please continue to use your homework folders to write your name and numbers as well as practising cutting skills and small hand movements.
Missing you all so much. Thank you for making the effort at home while we are unable to see you at school. Please check the blog tomorrow for your next daily challenge!