Fencing and archery

The children tried out fencing and archery today.

Our fencing instructor was very impressed with how quickly year 5 picked up all of the footwork and techniques. Can you spot the children lunging to attack in the photos?

It took us a while to learn how to load up our bows in archery but we got there in the end.

19 thoughts on “Fencing and archery

1. Hi arjan hope you are ok you look like you are having good fun we are all proud of you and your little brother sher gobind is missing you loads and wants you to come home soon lol keep having fun and be good talk to you soon lots of love dad mum Karan and gobind ?X

2. Hey juwayriyyah it’s Dawood , hope your having fun everyone misses you. Make sure you have fun and take part in every activity.

P.S oh Hawa says it’s my room now

From Dawood and family

3. Hi Irfan , Hope you are doing great with your friends and teachers .We are missing you as usual .Enjoy your time and waiting to see you soon .

4. Morning Tee, Hope you had a lovely sleep.. Hope the weather is nice and you have a fun day. Proud of you princess. Enjoy your activities today.. Love and missing you.. mom, dad & ethan.xxx
    Wish I could give you a big hug and a kiss.. xxx nearly there now bab its wednesday…xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. To Areeba we are missing you very much and we hope you are enjoying and having fun. We love you. Take care
    From mom and sister.??

6. Morning shazna, hope you have fun today. I keep checking to see if you’ve left a message or some pictures ? love mom x

7. Hi Shazna!
    That looks really fun. Can’t wait to hear all about it this weekend, you can teach me!
    Hope you’re having a nice time. See you on Saturday.
    Love you,
    Geeta

8. Seriously, you get the do archery!!!! Archery I’d my favourite I’ve always wanted to hold a modern bow and fencing!!! Hopefully you don’t hurt yourself I feel so jealous *sighs* XD

• Plus my favourite skill is archery I adore it hopefully you don’t hurt yourself remember khalil in the summer holidays we did archery but I was ill on that day XDDDDD

9. Be careful you don’t get hurt! I hope your having a wonderful time and can’t wait to see you back at school when your back.

10. Archery! Seriously!!!! Archery is my passion! Khalil remember we did archery in the summer holidays! I am so jealous!??????????

11. Good afternoon Isra, just wanted to tell you how much I miss you ? and remember you to enjoy your self and have a lot of fun. Dad

12. Hi Charley. Good morning. Hope you r doing well.It looks like u r enjoying urself. Good to see u doing chores cos u hate them at home. I miss u.Warren said hello.Say hi to ur friends for me.mom loves u.see u soon.

13. Hi Dainius hope you have a fun day,we are miss you so much ,take care,hugs,kiss from all family,mummy 🙂

14. Hi josh hope you had a great day today, love the photo of you and your classmates on the top of the wrekin! Well done ? skye and Harry said hello. We all miss you loads? take care and have lots off fun. Love you loads mum,dad,skye and Harry xx

15. Hi Maya hope you had a lovely day today and enjoyed today’s adventure.. The house is so quiet without you! ? Ryan and Grandma are missing you too! So proud of you baby! Treats waiting for you when you come home! Xxx ??? love mummy and daddy Ryan and Grandma….